You have no items in your shopping cart.
9 quotes that describe the new-age concept of ‘Airwear’ !
Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:29:09 AM Asia/Calcutta
Work or play, nothing can beat the feeling of absolute freedom. Whether it’s executing your ideas at your job or planning your own vacation, you need your freedom to do it right. To feel free however, you need to first feel comfortable both inside and out. C9’s range of Airwear ensures that you feel light and unrestricted so that nothing can hold you back from achieving your goals. Freedom is such an important aspect of our clothing, that we read up what freedom means to women through the years, so that we can apply the same philosophy to our designs. Here are a few of our absolute favourites.
1. "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will."
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
2. "Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind."
― Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own
3. "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."
― Coco Chanel
4. "Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women"
― Maya Angelou
5. "Happiness depends on being free, and freedom depends on being courageous."
― Marie Rutkoski, The Winner's Curse
6. "I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom."
― Simone de Beauvoir
7. "It is very important to know who you are. To make decisions. To show who you are."
8. "Not caring more about what other people think than what you think. That's freedom."
9. "Time misspent in youth is sometimes all the freedom one ever has."